Friday, February 25, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens D-

Vanessa Hudgens looks great in a signature star pose. Her outfit is OK though. I love her little clutch and her new hair classy but chic. I must say that the necklace is way too long and the ring is way to big. I am shocked the designer changed the end from the beautiful gold to a liver color. The end is a MAJOR PROB. For starters it needs to go out more, I would also change the color from liver to GOLD and then pick a bottom! For Pete's Sake, I mean how many bottoms are there? And because the dress ended so many time it allows people to see the layers. So all that earned her a D-. Not very good Vanessa. I want your comments on what you think. Would you change her score, better, worse? Say what you think. (This picture was provided by http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2009/01/hudgens-globes/vanessa-hudgens-golden-globes-2009-02.jpg)   

No comments:

Post a Comment